Re: Are there still any Helms owners that check this site?

  • David (Jumaggafanny)
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3 10:50 AM
      I make the rounds.
      david owned by
      CHIMERA

      --- In helmsyachts@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin" <pisceswiz@...> wrote:

      > --- In helmsyachts@yahoogroups.com, "slangevar48" <crawfordceramics@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I am looking for someone who has a 24 and uses a spinnaker.
      > > I am wondering what lenght of pole to use when I fly it?
      > > Randy
      > >
      > Hello,
      > I have a 25 but wondered similar questions. I googled what size spinnaker? and also found info on sailnet.
      > Kevin

    • danwramage
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 20, 2009
        I use the spinnaker pole that came with the boat. Although I am far from an expert, it seems to be a "standard" length pole. I crew on a J-24 as well, and its spinnaker pole seems to be about the same lenght.

        --- In helmsyachts@yahoogroups.com, "David (Jumaggafanny)" <jumaggafanny@...> wrote:

        > I make the rounds.
        > david owned by
        > CHIMERA
        >

        > --- In helmsyachts@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin" <pisceswiz@> wrote:
        > >
        > > --- In helmsyachts@yahoogroups.com, "slangevar48" <crawfordceramics@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > I am looking for someone who has a 24 and uses a spinnaker.
        > > > I am wondering what lenght of pole to use when I fly it?
        > > > Randy
        > > >
        > > Hello,
        > > I have a 25 but wondered similar questions. I googled what size spinnaker? and also found info on sailnet.
        > > Kevin

      • slangevar48
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 20, 2009
          Thanks danwramage- If you can remember to, the next time you are sailing, would you measure the length for me and write back, please?
          Randy