Are there still any Helms owners that check this site?

  • slangevar48
    Message 1 of 5 , May 10, 2009
      I am looking for someone who has a 24 and uses a spinnaker.
      I am wondering what lenght of pole to use when I fly it?
      Randy
    • Kevin
      Message 2 of 5 , May 15, 2009
        --- In helmsyachts@yahoogroups.com, "slangevar48" <crawfordceramics@...> wrote:

        > I am looking for someone who has a 24 and uses a spinnaker.
        > I am wondering what lenght of pole to use when I fly it?
        > Randy

        Hello,
        I have a 25 but wondered similar questions. I googled what size spinnaker? and also found info on sailnet.
        Kevin
      • David (Jumaggafanny)
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2009
          I make the rounds.
          david owned by
          CHIMERA

          --- In helmsyachts@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin" <pisceswiz@...> wrote:

          > --- In helmsyachts@yahoogroups.com, "slangevar48" <crawfordceramics@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I am looking for someone who has a 24 and uses a spinnaker.
          > > I am wondering what lenght of pole to use when I fly it?
          > > Randy
          > >
          > Hello,
          > I have a 25 but wondered similar questions. I googled what size spinnaker? and also found info on sailnet.
          > Kevin

        • danwramage
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 20, 2009
            I use the spinnaker pole that came with the boat. Although I am far from an expert, it seems to be a "standard" length pole. I crew on a J-24 as well, and its spinnaker pole seems to be about the same lenght.

            --- In helmsyachts@yahoogroups.com, "David (Jumaggafanny)" <jumaggafanny@...> wrote:

            > I make the rounds.
            > david owned by
            > CHIMERA
            >

            > --- In helmsyachts@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin" <pisceswiz@> wrote:
            > >
            > > --- In helmsyachts@yahoogroups.com, "slangevar48" <crawfordceramics@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > I am looking for someone who has a 24 and uses a spinnaker.
            > > > I am wondering what lenght of pole to use when I fly it?
            > > > Randy
            > > >
            > > Hello,
            > > I have a 25 but wondered similar questions. I googled what size spinnaker? and also found info on sailnet.
            > > Kevin

          • slangevar48
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 20, 2009
              Thanks danwramage- If you can remember to, the next time you are sailing, would you measure the length for me and write back, please?
              Randy