Helms 25 Bimini

  • Wayne Holmes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2007
      I hope everyone is having fun sailing. My wife wants some shade in the
      cockpit. Has anyone put a bimini on a Helms 25? I would like to mount
      the frame on the jib sheet tracks. Well not on the track directly, but
      on a slide car on the track. That way it would be adjustable and I
      don't have to make more holes in the deck. I hope to hear from a lot
      of you.

      Wayne