Re: [helminthictherapy] Re: Does anybody think 35 Hookworms is too many to start with?

  • Sangeetha Lakshman
    Message 1 of 21 , Apr 19 7:09 AM
      I have been following this thread for quite some time to hear from parents who treated their kids for food allergies and intolerances. Can you please detail your experience after the treatment? Did your son get better with allergies? Is he able to eat the foods he couldn't eat prior to the treatment? What were his symptoms?

      My daughter is 6, has multiple food allergies and is on a very restricted diet. Her main symptoms are severe itching and asthma if she takes any allergic foods and so far she hasn't shown any anaphylactic reaction (thank god and touch wood) although we carry epipens just to be safe. I am waiting to hear from you.

      Thanks,
      Sang

      On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 4:28 PM, bdubois.5731 <bdubois2@...> wrote:

      We started our son with 35 (as recommended by Jasper and Marc). He has multiple severe food allergies and an amazing list of intollerances. He was 12 when we started and had very few bad side effects, none of them lengthy.