Good so far

  • thomasbeales
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14 2:59 PM
      I am a few months out and have not even taken my final dose but am doing well so far. I have ulcerative proctitus. Bathroom trips have decreased. I have a few unexpected benefits as well. My sleep apnea has all but dissapeared and I'm breathing through my nose better. Two years ago I was diagnosed with Barrett's Esophagus. I had a endoscopy 2 weeks ago which showed no Barret's. Also my arms, shoulders and chest are getting bigger. OK I have been going to the gym 4 days a week which could explain that last part. ;)