Re: my success story: nasal polyps, allergy, asthma, ibs using hookworm

  • timfallon@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 1, 2011
      yes, i was suffering brainfog.. and eyefog too (dry 'sticky' eyes that had little relief from eye drops).. and a scratchy voice from seretide(despite gargling and diligently washing my 'spacer')

      this has all definitely improved. People have been commenting on how much better I look and sound.. hopefully this keeps up. I will post updates in anycase.

      --- In helminthictherapy@yahoogroups.com, "b_r_rikk" <brrikk@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > >
      > > After that first two months I even reduced my medication down to one spray of budemax in each nostril twice a day, along with a rinse. (Many days I've have only done the medication/rinse once, or not at all.. due to travel).
      > >
      > > My smell started to go again, so I gave up milk since I have a slight allergy to it (this made my eyes really white). My smell came back very strong.. I can smell the aussie spring right outside my window. I can feel my nasal rinsing making it's way deep into my sinuses. I am about to cancel my final appointment with my surgeon.
      > >
      > > ibs no longer causes discomfort. My asmtha/allergies are reduced, I've cut my seretide dose in half, I don't feel hyper-responsive to the elements anymore.
      > >
      > > The hookwork haven't technically cured me, the disease is still there. But I think they've altered my immune system so I'm less hyper-responsive and therefore I'm less inflammatory. Thefore, they allow my medications to work much better, and allows my stomach to dissolve important nutrients better in the absence of ibs symptoms. I can also exercise more effectively (or at all).
      > >
      > > Also, in my laymen understanding, nasal polps have a enzyme called chitinase present, which is something our body only uses to destroy helminths/hookworm which are made of chitin. But because we don't have hookworm anymore, our body seeks chitin protein elsewhere.. such as dustmites, fungi, shellfish etc etc. My theory is: your immune system attacks the helminths, the helminths release an enzyme to reduce the presence of chitinase, or otherwise calm the immune system, therefore reducing the ability for nasal polyps to form (see this link for further info: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21711963)
      > >
      > > Anyway, I've sent in a further 45 hookworm which will mature in another month or so. I plan to eventually have about 100 depending upon advice.
      > >
      > > I think the real test will be how I feel, say, 4 months after my final dose. I'm confident I'll only get better and in which case I'll go public with a video or some such thing.
      > > I'm a pretty odd/strange/eccentric person, yet doing such a thing will be a test for me. I'm not surprised others who may have benefitted have 'disappeared'. I've learnt from the reactions of some of my friends you have to be careful who you reveal the therapy to. Hopefully this will change.. I think it will.
      > >
      > > As my health stands, helminthic therapy has saved my life.
      > >
      > > Going to get back to smelling the roses.
      > > Tim
      > >
      > > (p.s. I've been spreading this message in some nasal polyp forums)
      > > (p.p.s AIT say they had one patient who had polyps and had smell return, but after waiting a year.. I think)

    • b_r_rikk
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 1, 2011
        so glad to hear the brainfog lifted with the help of hookworm. i'm at day 9 now, and having been through this before (aborted attempt due to antibiotics and complications) so i expect i won't see any major changes for at least 7 weeks.

        what's unusual this time around is i've had some loose stool today, and that's a full week earlier for the GI response than last time around.

        has anyone else noticed loose stool in the early going, around a week and a half in?

        thanks...

> [...]
        > > >
        > > > I think the real test will be how I feel, say, 4 months after my final dose. I'm confident I'll only get better and in which case I'll go public with a video or some such thing.
        > > > I'm a pretty odd/strange/eccentric person, yet doing such a thing will be a test for me. I'm not surprised others who may have benefitted have 'disappeared'. I've learnt from the reactions of some of my friends you have to be careful who you reveal the therapy to. Hopefully this will change.. I think it will.
        > > >
        > > > As my health stands, helminthic therapy has saved my life.
        > > >
        > > > Going to get back to smelling the roses.
        > > > Tim
        > > >
        > > > (p.s. I've been spreading this message in some nasal polyp forums)
        > > > (p.p.s AIT say they had one patient who had polyps and had smell return, but after waiting a year.. I think)

      • Cindy boyle
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 2, 2011
          My son just started this therapy for his crohns in September.  The first time he got the worm flu about 2.5 weeks in and lasted about 4 days.  Each dose of whipworm since he has gotten it in about a week.  It has gotten easier and easier each time.  This time he reported that it was only a mild annoyance and not debilitating at all.

          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 6, 2011
            i just had a couple of days of a crampy stomach etc.. mild enough for me to not immediately or definitely link it to my 2nd dose(about a month ago).

            i actually look forward to these reactions from my immune system because it's usually followed by improvement..
            i'm definitely feeling great today.

            --- In helminthictherapy@yahoogroups.com, Cindy boyle <cindy_byl@...> wrote:

            > My son just started this therapy for his crohns in September.  The first time he got the worm flu about 2.5 weeks in and lasted about 4 days.  Each dose of whipworm since he has gotten it in about a week.  It has gotten easier and easier each time.  This time he reported that it was only a mild annoyance and not debilitating at all.
            >

            > ________________________________

          • Toni Barney
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 6, 2011
              does this really hthelp with crohns?  my son may go on remicade.  he is having nerve pain now in his feet and is anemic.  not sure what to do.  he is on 6mp now.  he is still inflamed and things seem to be getting worse.  am a little afraid of the hookworms. what is the dosage and where do you get it and how much prednisone do you take with it?  does you gi dr give it to you?  are they ok with it and can you get off the other meds?

              i just had a couple of days of a crampy stomach etc.. mild enough for me to not immediately or definitely link it to my 2nd dose(about a month ago).

              i actually look forward to these reactions from my immune system because it's usually followed by improvement..
              i'm definitely feeling great today.

              --- In helminthictherapy@yahoogroups.com, Cindy boyle <cindy_byl@...> wrote:

              > My son just started this therapy for his crohns in September.  The first time he got the worm flu about 2.5 weeks in and lasted about 4 days.  Each dose of whipworm since he has gotten it in about a week.  It has gotten easier and easier each time.  This time he reported that it was only a mild annoyance and not debilitating at all.
              >

              > ________________________________

            • john_scott107
              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 7, 2011
                Hi Toni

                Yes, this really does work for Crohn's, as I and many others can testify.

                You'll find answers to all your questions in the documents in our Files section (see the navigation bar on the left of this screen). I suggest you read the FAQ first, then the Success Stories doc.

                Best - John

                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 19 7:18 PM
                  -=UPDATE FOR MY SUCCESS STORY=-

                  It seems simple/obvious but I'd like to point out that the worms were not the be-all and end-all of my health problems.

                  They definitely helped as i described, but then I realised there were limits. I still had to be on Seretide and Nasal steroids.

                  So I went to an absolute genius natural medicine doctor (phd mmbs, twice trained etc) who lives up the mountains in the hinterland of the gold coast, australia (pm me if you'd like his details)

                  he verified that i'm intolerant to salicylate's and allergic dairy proteins along with various other things. this gave me the confidence i needed to reduce exposure to what i only theorized was affecting me. he also gave me some 'medications' which i really hope aren't harming my worms.. he says they wouldn't. these have helped too.

                  this doctor has helped where the worms left off.
                  please consider helminthic therapy as part of a package.

                  further updates to come.
                • Alberto
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 25 12:28 AM
                    Hi Tim : I would like to have the contact details of your Naturopath and have tried to contact you without success. My phone is 54943685. Could you give me a ring or instruct me how to contact you ?. Thanks.

                  • timfallon@rocketmail.com
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jan 26 2:38 AM
                      Hi,

                      Sorry, I have replied to you now.
                      I don't usually check emails related to this forum.
                      And there doesn't seem to be an easy way to subscribe to threads.

                      For the sake of others:
                      Dr Michael Artmann
                      Lot 3 Jardine St, Beechmont QLD 4211, Australia
                      Phone number(07) 5533 3111
                      ("Beechmont Natural Clinic")

                      Note:

                      He's open to the idea of helminthic therapy but doesn't provide it.

                      It's handy to bring with you recent general blood test results.
                      Because his clinic is not medicare registered it's best to go to your GP, say you are feeling tired all the time, ask for full blood test.
                      This way the test is free.

                      It's handy to bring a list of medications and supplements you are taking. If you have allergies, it may be handy to bring a sample of the suggested allergen.. ask when you phone.

                      He may not have eftpos so check before going.

                      Anyway, I'm feeling positively alive for the first time in years thanks to HT and his efforts.

                      When I run now, I'm like Forrest Gump, I feel I can just keep running. I have never felt this way (despite having been in the cross country club at high school etc). I use to always run out of lung function before anything else.

                      Loving it.