Re: [helminthictherapy] Crohn's patient

  • Marya DeBlasi
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2010
      Sarah,
      If you search for my name in the posts you'll see about a year of posts about crohn's.
      Also there is my AutoImmune Therapies blog that AIT sponsors, but does not exert editorial influence over.
      Feel free to e-mail me personally,
      Marya D

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2010
        Hey sarah

        Also do a search for Deborah Wade's posts, would bring hope to anyone with Crohn's.

        Gary

        I received a dose of hookworms to treat my Crohn's disease back in September. It took around 4 months before I began to see real results. I will be traveling to Canada soon to receive another dose of hookworms to try to see if I can get even better results. If you'd like more details about my experience, I'm blogging about it at www.lukecology.blogspot.com.

        Luke