new to the group!! need swappers !!!

  • Aleksia
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2002
      hello!!

      I am Aleksia from france.
      i am new to this group :)
      I am totaly crazy about hello kitty ,..i can't living without hello
      kitty !!!
      The big problem for me is that I can't find hello kitty stuffs ,here
      in france :(
      So, I would LOVE to swap stuffs for hello kitty stuffs.
      I propose to swap a lot of things
      like,...decos,slams,fb's,stationery,stickers,postcards,magnets,DIDDL
      STUFFS,.....just let me know !! :)

      write me !!

      thanks a lot!!

      Aleksia

      I really need your help.
    • Debbie Gloom
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2002
        > I am Aleksia from france.
        > i am new to this group :)
        > I am totaly crazy about hello kitty ,..i can't living without hello
        > kitty !!!
        > The big problem for me is that I can't find hello kitty stuffs ,here in
        > france :(
        > So, I would LOVE to swap stuffs for hello kitty stuffs.
        > I propose to swap a lot of things
        > like,...decos,slams,fb's,stationery,stickers,postcards,magnets,DIDDL

        Wow that sucks, sorry to hear that! Thankfully I live in New Jersey, we
        have several malls in the area that have several Sanrio stores packed to
        the gills with Hello Kitty & friends. I'm very close to New York City
        where there's also a huge Sanrio store in times square.

        I'm also a new member, I don't know that I want to do much trading, I was
        having a hello kitty day last week and joined LOL. I'm 29, a computer
        programmer, a goth pixie vampire, and I do like hello kitty though I do
        not have a lot of HK things, and I have never seen the cartoon. I just
        recently got the HK cube frenzy Playstation game, it's so adorable! (it's
        oop, got it on ebay) I also just got the hello kitty toaster oven from the
        Lu Lu store in a mall in New Jersey. Oh my goddess it is so adorable. I
        have been waiting a year to find it in a store to buy. It was $60 and
        worth every penny. You can see a pic here:
        http://www.livejournal.com/talkread.bml?journal=discord37&itemid=44515 .
        My toast has hello kittys face on it! It also cooks anything - tater tots,
        pizza, hot dogs, etc. I still have a few multicolored HK pencils I bought
        when I was about 11, I keep my credit cards in a batz maru thingie in my
        purse, I have a pink HK seat belt cover in my suv, and I have a few other
        random HK things. If anyone needs anything specific I could try to get it
        for you at the mall.

        I want some HK screensavers, I found this adorable site last week that
        said it had 8 diff ones but the files weren't actually there. Anyone know
        where to get any?

        Discord
        ebay id: discordfaerie

        --