Hello! =^o^=

  • Mistress Satan Synne
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2002
      Hi, everyone! I'm Samantha, aka Satan Synne and I'm new to this
      group. I've loved Hello Kitty ever since I was a little girl (I'm 23
      now) and I can never collect enough stuff from Sanrio. (Ask my
      boyfriend...heh heh!) I am even working on a HK fan page and as soon
      as I get up, I'll post the link so maybe you can check it out.
      Anyway, I just wanted to drop a little intro and I'll talk to you
      later.

      Satan Synne