What's up?

  • katiekat325
    Message 1 of 55 , Apr 9 8:22 AM
      I'm new to this club. ^_^ My name's Katie, and
      I'm a 20 year old fashion design student and part
      time web designer. I've always been into Sanrio and
      anime since I was a child! I also have been designing
      websites since I was 16 so if you all need help with web
      graphics or web design, let me know... I am currently
      working on the Campus Life site in my school and a
      fashion site for cigar box purses<br><br>Also, I am a
      co-founder of an anime club (my boyfriend's), if you guys
      are all interested in anime as well... Visit us
    • patlucki2000
      Message 55 of 55 , Feb 5, 2002
        Hi I'm glad you joined this club. It kinda stinks because no one posts!