Re: [Hello Kitty and Friends] where is everybody

  • Nikki Pridemore
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 7, 2005
      hi!!!! you can e-mail me ne time u want!!!sry it took me so long to get back at cha!!!!!i luv hello kitty!!!!!!!!!!!e-mail me back soon!!! l8r chick!!!

      Shemetria Usher <shemetriadeniseusher@...> wrote:hello how are you doing in the group? i have not found no body to talk to for a long time. please write back.
      Shemetria Usher

      megan Hsieh <meganbox716@...> wrote:
      hello.

      are you in my group?

      jazmincj <jazmincj@...> wrote:
      hey,
      i've been looking for someone to talk to on this site but everybody is
      always gone. well hope yall get this message so there can be people to
      talk to because there aren't any.
      Jazmin

    • Nikki Pridemore

        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 9, 2005
          hey,
          so how long have you been part of this group? --- In

          hellokittyandfriends@yahoogroups.com, Nikki Pridemore
          <cupcakes_4_evil_05@y...> wrote:
          > hey jazmin!!!!my names nikki!!!u can talk to me ne time u want!!
          sry it took me so long 2 get back at ya!!!e-mail me netime u want!n
          we'll chat!! l8r chick!!!

          > jazmincj <jazmincj@y...> wrote:hey,
          > i've been looking for someone to talk to on this site but
          everybody is
          > always gone. well hope yall get this message so there can be
          people to
          > talk to because there aren't any.
          > Jazmin

          Service.

        • Nikki Pridemore
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 14, 2005
            hey!!what cha up to???i've only been apart of this group 4 like, 2or3 months. and i haven't really talked to anybody but you and some other girl.well e-mail me l8r!!!!!

            <cupcakes_4_evil_05@y...> wrote:
            > hey jazmin!!!!my names nikki!!!u can talk to me ne time u want!!
            sry it took me so long 2 get back at ya!!!e-mail me netime u want!n
            we'll chat!! l8r chick!!!

            > jazmincj <jazmincj@y...> wrote:hey,
            > i've been looking for someone to talk to on this site but
            everybody is
            > always gone. well hope yall get this message so there can be
            people to
            > talk to because there aren't any.
            > Jazmin

            Service.

          • ckump007
            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 15, 2005
              --- In hellokittyandfriends@yahoogroups.com, "jazmincj"
              <jazmincj@y...> wrote:
              > hey,
              > so how long have you been part of this group? --- In
              >

              > hellokittyandfriends@yahoogroups.com, Nikki Pridemore
              > <cupcakes_4_evil_05@y...> wrote:
              > > hey jazmin!!!!my names nikki!!!u can talk to me ne time u want!!
              > sry it took me so long 2 get back at ya!!!e-mail me netime u want!
              > we'll chat!! l8r chick!!!
              > >
              > > jazmincj <jazmincj@y...> wrote:hey,
              > > i've been looking for someone to talk to on this site but
              > everybody is
              > > always gone. well hope yall get this message so there can be
              > people to
              > > talk to because there aren't any.
              > > Jazmin
              > >

              > > hi! wats up wit u??

              > Service.

            • ckump007
              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 15, 2005
                <jazmincj@y...> wrote:
                > hey,
                > so how long have you been part of this group? --- In
                >
                > hi jazmin!! my name is caitlin!!! im new here so we can chat as
                long as you want!!! ok c ya!!

                > hellokittyandfriends@yahoogroups.com, Nikki Pridemore
                > <cupcakes_4_evil_05@y...> wrote:
                > > hey jazmin!!!!my names nikki!!!u can talk to me ne time u want!!
                > sry it took me so long 2 get back at ya!!!e-mail me netime u want!
                > we'll chat!! l8r chick!!!
                > >
                > > jazmincj <jazmincj@y...> wrote:hey,
                > > i've been looking for someone to talk to on this site but
                > everybody is
                > > always gone. well hope yall get this message so there can be
                > people to
                > > talk to because there aren't any.
                > > Jazmin

                > Service.

              • Deborah Appiah
                Message 7 of 13 , Aug 17, 2005
                  hey u have a messenger

                  ckump007 <ckump007@...> wrote:--- In hellokittyandfriends@yahoogroups.com, "jazmincj"
                  <jazmincj@y...> wrote:
                  > hey,
                  > so how long have you been part of this group? --- In
                  >
                  > hi jazmin!! my name is caitlin!!! im new here so we can chat as
                  long as you want!!! ok c ya!!

                  > hellokittyandfriends@yahoogroups.com, Nikki Pridemore
                  > <cupcakes_4_evil_05@y...> wrote:
                  > > hey jazmin!!!!my names nikki!!!u can talk to me ne time u want!!
                  > sry it took me so long 2 get back at ya!!!e-mail me netime u want!
                  > we'll chat!! l8r chick!!!
                  > >
                  > > jazmincj <jazmincj@y...> wrote:hey,
                  > > i've been looking for someone to talk to on this site but
                  > everybody is
                  > > always gone. well hope yall get this message so there can be
                  > people to
                  > > talk to because there aren't any.
                  > > Jazmin

                  > Service.

                  Sanrio Hello kitty Anime

                • caitlin Kump
                  Message 8 of 13 , Aug 17, 2005
                    yes! aim or yahoo? ill give u both yahoo: funsizedgrrl101 AIM: CaNdyGrrL1313
                    ok?

                    <jazmincj@y...> wrote:
                    > hey,
                    > so how long have you been part of this group? --- In
                    >
                    > hi jazmin!! my name is caitlin!!! im new here so we can chat as
                    long as you want!!! ok c ya!!

                    > hellokittyandfriends@yahoogroups.com, Nikki Pridemore
                    > <cupcakes_4_evil_05@y...> wrote:
                    > > hey jazmin!!!!my names nikki!!!u can talk to me ne time u want!!
                    > sry it took me so long 2 get back at ya!!!e-mail me netime u want!
                    > we'll chat!! l8r chick!!!
                    > >
                    > > jazmincj <jazmincj@y...> wrote:hey,
                    > > i've been looking for someone to talk to on this site but
                    > everybody is
                    > > always gone. well hope yall get this message so there can be
                    > people to
                    > > talk to because there aren't any.
                    > > Jazmin

                    > Service.

                    Sanrio Hello kitty Anime

                    Sanrio Hello kitty Anime

                  • caitlin Kump
                    Message 9 of 13 , Aug 17, 2005
                      yeah! aim or yahoo?

                      <jazmincj@y...> wrote:
                      > hey,
                      > so how long have you been part of this group? --- In
                      >
                      > hi jazmin!! my name is caitlin!!! im new here so we can chat as
                      long as you want!!! ok c ya!!

                      > hellokittyandfriends@yahoogroups.com, Nikki Pridemore
                      > <cupcakes_4_evil_05@y...> wrote:
                      > > hey jazmin!!!!my names nikki!!!u can talk to me ne time u want!!
                      > sry it took me so long 2 get back at ya!!!e-mail me netime u want!
                      > we'll chat!! l8r chick!!!
                      > >
                      > > jazmincj <jazmincj@y...> wrote:hey,
                      > > i've been looking for someone to talk to on this site but
                      > everybody is
                      > > always gone. well hope yall get this message so there can be
                      > people to
                      > > talk to because there aren't any.
                      > > Jazmin

                      > Service.

                      Sanrio Hello kitty Anime

                      Sanrio Hello kitty Anime

                    • caitlin Kump
                      Message 10 of 13 , Aug 17, 2005
                        yes its funsizedgrrl101

                        <jazmincj@y...> wrote:
                        > hey,
                        > so how long have you been part of this group? --- In
                        >
                        > hi jazmin!! my name is caitlin!!! im new here so we can chat as
                        long as you want!!! ok c ya!!

                        > hellokittyandfriends@yahoogroups.com, Nikki Pridemore
                        > <cupcakes_4_evil_05@y...> wrote:
                        > > hey jazmin!!!!my names nikki!!!u can talk to me ne time u want!!
                        > sry it took me so long 2 get back at ya!!!e-mail me netime u want!
                        > we'll chat!! l8r chick!!!
                        > >
                        > > jazmincj <jazmincj@y...> wrote:hey,
                        > > i've been looking for someone to talk to on this site but
                        > everybody is
                        > > always gone. well hope yall get this message so there can be
                        > people to
                        > > talk to because there aren't any.
                        > > Jazmin

                        > Service.