Hello Kitty Cards!!!!

  • tiffanygluvshkitty
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2004
      Hey Everybody!!!
      I have great news about hello kitty. I have just found out that
      Hello Kitty is coming out with a credit/debit card!!! I am so
      excited this is the biggest news I have heard in monthes! It is a
      prepaid card so even us youngsters...under the age of 18, can order
      things offline with our Hello Kitty card! I don't think the card is
      not quite out yet, but hopefully it is soon. The website where I
      found all the information was: Http://www.HelloKittyCard.com
      Be sure to check it out!!!

      hello kitty fan 4 ever!
      Tiffany G.
    • meganbox716
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2005
        --- In hellokittyandfriends@yahoogroups.com, "tiffanygluvshkitty"
        <tiffanygluvshkitty@y...> wrote:
        > Hey Everybody!!!
        > I have great news about hello kitty. I have just found out that
        > Hello Kitty is coming out with a credit/debit card!!! I am so
        > excited this is the biggest news I have heard in monthes! It is a
        > prepaid card so even us youngsters...under the age of 18, can order
        > things offline with our Hello Kitty card! I don't think the card is
        > not quite out yet, but hopefully it is soon. The website where I
        > found all the information was: Http://www.HelloKittyCard.com
        > Be sure to check it out!!!
        >
        > hello kitty fan 4 ever!
        > Tiffany G.