Kawaii Hello Kitty Stationery

  • abstract syntax
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      Kawaii Greetings Sanrio fans,

      I�ve got a big lot of Hello Kitty letter sets / stationery for sale at eBay. The bid starts at low price of US1.00. Check them out by clicking the link below:

      http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dllViewSellersOtherItems&userid=pastel_coloring&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

      Or search by my eBay ID: pastel_coloring. Thank you for looking.

      Regards,

      Lini

      http://kittyandfriends.com