Model looking for a photographer!!!

  • putyourhandsalloverthischick7
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2003
      I recently relocated and I am trying to find a list of professional photographers or student photographers that would be willing to help me beaf up my portfolio. I have been told that I have the body and I am 18 now so my dad cant tell me what to do. I moved away from them!!! That is why I relocated.

      I found a website that I felt comfortable putting up some of my own self portrait photos, they allow nudity so I dont have to worry about them taking them down. I have all the contact information on my profile: Here is the direct link to my profile>>>

      www.hotpersonalad.com/landing.asp?afl=TYHO