Argh

  • cee_cee_starr
    Message 1 of 55 , Feb 15, 2001
      Well, I dont think what I just wrote posted. But
      anyways, I'll say it again. If anyone is interested in
      trading Hello Kitty stationary, stickers, anything like
      that, and wants to be penpals, let me know.
      18/F/Maryland
    • patlucki2000
      Message 55 of 55 , Feb 5, 2002
        Hi I'm glad you joined this club. It kinda stinks because no one posts!