hello kitty stuff

  • star_galaxy_999
    Message 1 of 55 , Jan 18, 2001
      hi guys! a couple years ago, my aunt bought me a
      hello kitty toothbrush (actually, it was the little
      twin stars). i was wondering if anyone knew where i
      could buy stuff with the hello kitty logo on it. i know
      of sanrio.com, but my mom won't let me buy stuff
      online.
    • patlucki2000
      Message 55 of 55 , Feb 5, 2002
        Hi I'm glad you joined this club. It kinda stinks because no one posts!