Re: [Hello Kitty] thank-you

  • lynsay frye
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 2, 2005
      hey gussed what I have a cailco cat to

      Leigh Ann Crowley <princessbrat995@...> wrote:kool lol

      Susan Barker <ssn_brkr@...> wrote:thank-you for letting me join the Hellokitty Club, I have a spayed female 3 yrs and a kitten, calico female about 7wks, I found her in pretty bad shape but she is doing so much better. the 3 yrold is named by my grandaughter- Birday kitty and the baby I call her baby kitty!!!! I'll be sending pic's soon

      lynsay frye
    • Angela Hintze