hello, i'm new

  • sailor_mina
    Message 1 of 222 , Jul 9, 2000
      hi. my name is minako. i'm 15 years old, and i
      love hello kitty! in fact, i can't even walk past a
      store that has hello kitty without going inside! and i
      usually end up buying something, even if i swore i
      wouldn't spend any more money! does this happen to anyone
      else, or is it just me?
    • silverose77
      Message 222 of 222 , Feb 19, 2002
        check it out! my first shirt design! you have to
        cut and paste the link to the picture becuase it
        didnt work right.