im new

  • high maintanence
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2005
      hey

      ppl!!!!!!! im new to the group! just wanted to say hi and ya.....im excited 2 have joined!!! so ya....

      l8r

    • Zoe Rangel
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2005
        well hi and welcome to the group ooo yeah my boyfriend
        checked out nd it sux soo bad!!!!ttyl
        --- high maintanence <brunettes_rok_33@...>
        wrote:

        > hey
        >
        > ppl!!!!!!! im new to the group! just wanted to say
        > hi and ya.....im excited 2 have joined!!! so ya....
        >
        > l8r

        > removed]

        Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
      • Angela Hintze
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 30, 2005
          high maintanence <brunettes_rok_33@...> wrote:hey

          ppl!!!!!!! im new to the group! just wanted to say hi and ya.....im excited 2 have joined!!! so ya....

          l8r
          Welcome to the group high maintanence! I hope u have fun in this group!

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT