hahahahello kitty

  • shion_3070
    Message 1 of 222 , May 20, 2000
      hahahaha I just joined and I think I am the
      oldest person here (36). I LUV hello kitty and all
      things cutesy. I've never seen the hello kitty show, do
      they show it in Australia? What does Sanrio
      mean?<br>Bye from a big old tough bloke, that heart melts for
      sweet little hello kitty:) :) :)
    • silverose77
      Message 222 of 222 , Feb 19, 2002
        check it out! my first shirt design! you have to
        cut and paste the link to the picture becuase it
        didnt work right.