Re: [Hello Kitty] HAV U GOT MSN

  • Isaac Commey
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 14, 2004
      yes my msn is commey_1@...

    • Janae
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 1, 2005
        I have hotmail, and I also have MSN Messenger.

        --- In hellokitty2@yahoogroups.com, natashamafunga <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:

        > IF ANYONE HAS GOT HOTMAIL MSN PLZ REPLY CAUSE LD LIKE TO CHAT
        WITH
        > PEEPS ONLINE THANK YOU
        >

        > LIVE UR ADDRESS PLZ
        >

        > THANK YOU
      • candise robinson
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 4, 2005
          My hotmail addy is tammea_02@... u can add my if u want.

          wrote:

          > IF ANYONE HAS GOT HOTMAIL MSN PLZ REPLY CAUSE LD LIKE TO CHAT
          WITH
          > PEEPS ONLINE THANK YOU
          >

          > LIVE UR ADDRESS PLZ
          >

          > THANK YOU

        • rasy naranjo
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 6, 2005
            but i hope u have a yahoo messener there u can meet me... here is my e-add rasy_mn@... see me there ok? i will wait

            candise robinson <tammea_03@...> wrote:My hotmail addy is tammea_02@... u can add my if u want.

            wrote:

            > IF ANYONE HAS GOT HOTMAIL MSN PLZ REPLY CAUSE LD LIKE TO CHAT
            WITH
            > PEEPS ONLINE THANK YOU
            >

            > LIVE UR ADDRESS PLZ
            >

            > THANK YOU

          • bizee41
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 6, 2005
              --- In hellokitty2@yahoogroups.com, candise robinson
              <tammea_03@y...> wrote:
              > My hotmail addy is tammea_02@h... u can add my if u want.
              >
              > Janae <Diva_Starr@s...> wrote:
              > I have hotmail, and I also have MSN Messenger.
              >

              > --- In hellokitty2@yahoogroups.com, natashamafunga <no_reply@y...>
              > wrote:
              > >

              > > IF ANYONE HAS GOT HOTMAIL MSN PLZ REPLY CAUSE LD LIKE TO CHAT
              > WITH
              > > PEEPS ONLINE THANK YOU
              > >

              > > LIVE UR ADDRESS PLZ
              > >

              > > THANK YOU

              Service.

              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 6, 2005
                Sry I don't but my sister has aol. Maybe we could talk on there!

                lynsay frye

              • rasy naranjo
                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 10, 2005
                  no probs maybe we can talk to the msn dont worry i'll get msn soon :)

                  rasy

                  lynsay frye <lynsayfrye@...> wrote:

                  Sry I don't but my sister has aol. Maybe we could talk on there!

                  lynsay frye

                  Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                • georgell peckoo

                    Message 9 of 12 , Mar 30, 2005
                      <tammea_03@y...> wrote:
                      > My hotmail addy is tammea_02@h... u can add my if u want.
                      >
                      > Janae <Diva_Starr@s...> wrote:
                      > I have hotmail, and I also have MSN Messenger.
                      >

                      > --- In hellokitty2@yahoogroups.com, natashamafunga <no_reply@y...>
                      > wrote:
                      > >

                      > > IF ANYONE HAS GOT HOTMAIL MSN PLZ REPLY CAUSE LD LIKE TO CHAT
                      > WITH
                      > > PEEPS ONLINE THANK YOU
                      > >

                      > > LIVE UR ADDRESS PLZ
                      > > hellokitty2@yahoogroups.com, email me sometime!