Important Letter for hellokitty2 Members

  • bhj76dzx6
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2004
      I saved thousands of dollars a month with this free service.
      Every little bit of cash adds up over time.
      Let them show you how it works.
      you must copy and paste this link into your web browser now!
      http://homeloansline.com/?partid=rcc1
      Save more of your hard earned money
      Raise the quality of your family's life.
      The time is now and be sure not to miss out.
      Let them explain why you have to act now.

      you must copy and paste this exact link into your web browser.
      http://homeloansline.com/?partid=rcc1

    • boojjlmp
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 18, 2004
        Debt consolidation is important.
        You can minimize bills and live happier
        If you are in the hole we can get you out.
        Just give us a try

        http://grealus.com/adehu
        please copy and paste the above link into your web-browser.

        Our prestigious staff will help.
        We specialize in debt consolidation.
        We can make your life easier. Just give us a chance.

        copy and paste the following link into your web browser now
        http://grealus.com/adfhu

        You must act now. Do not live with any more debt
        We will clear all of your debt through consolidation.
        This is your one chance check us out now.
        http://grealus.com/adghu
        Copy and paste the above link into your web browser.

        Quality of life goes up when debt goes down. You must act now.

        http://grealus.com/adfhu

      • wdzhkswfr
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 27, 2004
          Refinancing your home is the answer to your question;
          How do I save more money?
          Our staff can explain how you can pay your loan off faster or put cash in your pocket,

          http://grealus.com/aqwhu

          Since interest rates are so low they will go up, you must act now.
          http://grealus.com/azvhu