its been so long since i've been punished right

  • cut_my_pusse_off2
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 8, 2004
      damn! i cant even remember the last time i had a REAL ORGASM. i mean i get those little ones from time to time but there ok. i havent had a guy punish me with his cock to the point where exploded on him. thats the kinda orgasm i want. if you can do this for me then I'm all yours.look me up on my casual sex finder site under "fuckmethenleave" please!!!
      http://www.hotpersonalad.com/landing.asp?afl=MYHO
    • cut_my_pusse_off2
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 20, 2004