  • Courtney gillenwater
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
      hello I am new to all of this hello kitty stuff because I just started to have intrest in hello kitty. so could any of you infrom me on what I would and need to know please just email me to let me know

    • Spoiled
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
        well I love hello kitty and I have a good bit of her stuff. First of all, most of the hello kitty stuff is at sanrio.

        Courtney gillenwater <courtney_gillenwater@...> wrote:hello I am new to all of this hello kitty stuff because I just started to have intrest in hello kitty. so could any of you infrom me on what I would and need to know please just email me to let me know

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT