new pen pals and swappers?????

  • Aleksia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
      hello evreybody :)

      Here is a short introduction about me for all people who would be
      interested for having a new pen pel and /or swapper :)
      My name is Alexia. I was born in poland but I am living in France.
      I LOVE painting,drawing,swapping and collecting things,learning
      languages,foreign culturs,playing the piano,writing LONG
      letters,vegetarian food,making booklets( fb's,slams,...etc), being
      with my friends ....and LOTS MORE!!!
      I speak French,english,german,Spanish and i plane to start Italian in
      june.
      I am ALWAYS looking for new pen pals (all kind of persons, chatty
      people,creative pals,long letter pals,crazy people !!...;etc), well
      and also new swappers :)
      I collect stamps,stickers,bookmarks,gel pens,stationery,writing
      sets,cultural items,Sanrio, Hello kitty,Asian chracters stuffs,Winnie
      the pooh,Morning glory,Pucca,Babu,Blue bearnDiddl,Pimboli,Anne
      geddes,"Me to you",Artbox,Snoopy,Garfield,Tweety.....;and all cute
      characters,...Bag of
      tea,pens,envelopes,confettis,slams,fb's,decos,lyrix,................an
      d more!!!!!!!!
      I love to swap many things.here i can't find things like Sanrio,or
      Asian characters, but I can find a lot of Diddl stuffs and other
      things. I swap what my swappers want. I can swap only booklets like
      fb's,decos,slams,..etc or also stationery and other things.
      I only ask to send me my stamps back. That's all. lol
      I especially love fb's and slams and I also love to make them. If you
      want me to make some for you send me your labels :)
      Well,.I think I am open-minded, I have agood sens of humour and I
      really love to know about peple, languages, countries....
      I ams also DESPERATLEY looking for a pen friend who lives near or in
      Rimini (Italy), because i will be there in july ( i have been there 3
      times already and i LOVE this city!!)and I already plane to stay one
      day with a friend there. So maybe if you live there we could meet
      each other. And also someone in Rzeszow (Poland) because It's where i
      was born.
      All countries are welcome. I don't care about
      age,religion,country,...etc
      Feel free to contact me for a new friendship :)
      I am only looking for long-term friendship and people who REALLY
      enjoy writing.
      You can write em to my home address.
      Here is my addy :

      Alexia NYCZ
      16 allee des Orchidees
      68840 PULVERSHEIM
      FRANCE

      love :)

      Alex
    • Charlisa Woodberry
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
        Wellz Hi,
        My name is charlisa
        And i am from America,North America,I live i the
        United States Of America.
        I like to chat And eVERYTHING IF U HAVE AOL MESSENGER
        MY NAME IS:preciousthang009,if u have yahoo messenger
        my naem is :graciusgurk_09uknow
        Well i am black i am single and i live in a free
        country,
        Buh
        Bye
        ,