Re: [Hello Kitty] Digest Number 53

  • shewmaker
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      I am a fifty one year old male fan of Hello Kitty. I like all sorts of Hello
      Kitty related software, screensavers, themes, wallpapers and music.
      I have seven kitties. Right now "Cuddles" the kitten is in my lap.
      "Orangello" my orange and yellow fellow is sleeping at my right. "Miss
      Pretty" the bob-tailed tortiseshell kitty is asleep at my left. "Snuggle
      Puss" the kitten is sleeping behind me. "Perkey Patches is sleeping just
      above. Outside are "Beverly Snowshoe" a gray mackeral tabby with four white
      feet (snowshoes), the "Bayda Squeaker" a tortiseshell, "Pattycake'in Baby
      Girl" and "Kitty Kitty Mau Mau Sangye" both whom are calico kitties.

      Meow

      Jack