You MIght Find It Here

  • Elizabeth Noseworthy
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2002
      you may want to check ebay they may have some hello kitty things all i know is that you could go to ebay or sanrio.com but i dont know any other sites
      Andrea Fiore wrote:Hi!

      I am new to the "Hello Kitty" group and wondered if there is a site where I
      might purchase Hello Kitty items, wholesale.

      I tried to reach your page, but could not seem to connect. I will keep
      trying. Any help would be appreciated!

      Andrea
      From: july22nd_1980

      Message: 1
      Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 18:51:35 -0000
      From: july22nd_1980
      Subject: LOTSA HELLO KITTY ITEMS UP FOR AUCTION AT YAHOO SINGAPORE!!

      I've lotsa brand new Hello kitty items up for auction at yahoo
      singapore at low prices.

      Please view

      http://user.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com.sg/user/july22nd_1980

      I ACCEPT PAYPAL/SAFELY CONSEALED CASH BY SNAIL MAIL/MASTERCARD/VISA

      .

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • Elizabeth Noseworthy

        From: july22nd_1980