DiseNchanTeD

  • silverose77
    Message 1 of 222 , Feb 2, 2002
      hehe okay kiddos i have a club called
      disenchanted creations. i started it as a place to have info
      about my clothing company, but now its a crazy club
      where we talk about anything and everything (as well as
      the clothes) come check it out, alot of the people in
      this club LOOOOOVE anime, and hello kitty and all that
      good stuff. and there are also quite a few ravers and
      everyone has alot of fun :)its a pretty active club, but
      rignt now there's maybe about ten members who are
      *very* active. we're looking for some more active
      members with lots to
      group, and the group is entirely for polls, nothing
      else. people who vote in the polls get entered in a
      monthly drawing to win free stuff
    • silverose77
      Message 222 of 222 , Feb 19, 2002
        check it out! my first shirt design! you have to
        cut and paste the link to the picture becuase it
        didnt work right.