revolt against the cat.

  • pogoandgong
    Message 1 of 222 , Dec 4, 2001
      I'M HERE TO SAY THAT I STRONGLY BELIEVE THERE
      SHOULD BE A COMMA BETWEEN THE 'HELLO' AND THE 'KITTY' IN
      'HELLO KITTY'. I MEAN, SHE NEVER WAVES, SO SHE'S NOT THE
      KITTY WHO SAYS HELLO ALL THE TIME, SO WHAT OTHER REASON
      IS THERE FOR NO COMMA? EXACTLY MY POINT!
    • silverose77
      Message 222 of 222 , Feb 19, 2002
        check it out! my first shirt design! you have to
        cut and paste the link to the picture becuase it
        didnt work right.