Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

subs

Expand Messages
  • xena lovenia
    ... Do you Yahoo!? Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta. [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
    • 0 Attachment
      ---------------------------------
      Do you Yahoo!?
      Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    • Angela Hintze
      McDonalds, Chuck E Cheese, Discovery Zone... Some of you might not be parents, but you may have nieces, nephews, grandchildren or friends with children. This
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2006
      • 0 Attachment
        McDonalds, Chuck E Cheese, Discovery Zone... Some of you might not be
        parents, but you may have nieces, nephews, grandchildren or friends
        with
        children. This will pertain to you too. As I read the following, my
        heart
        sank. I urge each and every one of you to pass this on to as many
        people as
        you can. I cannot stress how important this is! This is very disturbing
        news. In addition to the following true story, I will also add that my
        own
        sons were playing in the ball pit at Chuckee Cheese one day.

        One son lost his watch, and was very upset. We dug and dug in those
        balls,
        trying to find the watch.

        Instead, we found vomit, food, feces, and other stuff I do not want to
        discuss. I went to the manager and raised hell. Come to find out, the
        ball
        pit is only cleaned out once a month. I have doubts that it is even
        done
        that often. My kids will never play in another ball pit. Now read this:

        PRETTY SCARY!!

        Please read and be very careful with our childern!!!

        Be very careful when taking your kids, grandkids, nieces, nephews,
        etc.to
        the McDonald's Ball Pit play area. Ask the manager when was the last
        time
        they cleaned the play area out. Please read this even if you don't have
        children and forward it to everybody you can! This is so sad and so
        terrible!

        Hi. My name is Lauren Archer, my son Kevin and I lived in Midland,TN.
        On
        October 2nd, 1999 I took my only son to McDonald's for his 3rd
        birthday.
        After he finished lunch, I allowed him to play in the ball pit. When he
        started whining later on, I asked him what was wrong, he pointed to the
        back
        of his pull-up and simply said "Mommy, it hurts." I couldn't find
        anything
        wrong with him at that time. I bathed him when we got home, and it was
        at
        that point when I found a welt on his left buttock. Upon investigating,
        it
        seemed as if there was something like a splinter under the welt. I made
        an
        appointment to see the doctor the next day, but soon he started
        vomiting and
        shaking, then his eyes rolled back into his head. From there, we went
        to the
        emergency room. He died later that night. It turned out that the welt
        on his
        buttock was the tip of a hypodermic needle that had broken off inside.
        The
        autopsy revealed that Kevin had died from a heroine overdose. The next
        week,
        the police removed the balls from the ball pit. There was rotten food,
        several hypodermic needles: some full, some used; knives, half-eaten
        candy,
        diapers, feces, and the stench of urine.

        If a child is not safe in a child's play area then where? You can find
        the
        article on Kevin Archer in the October 10,1999 issue of the Midland
        Chronicle.

        Please forward this to all loving mothers, fathers and anyone who loves
        and
        cares for children!

        Don't think it's just McDonald's either or that this is something that
        just
        started. When my oldest son who is now 9 was small the area Burger King
        closed their play area for awhile for "remodeling" because in another
        town
        there had been an incident similar to the one described above that
        happen @
        a Burger King. A little boy had been playing in a ball pit & started
        complaining of his legs hurting. He later died too. He was found to
        have
        snake bites all over his legs & buttocks. When they cleaned the ball
        pit
        they found that there was a copperhead nest in the ball pit. He had
        suffered
        numerous bites from a very posinous snake. I wouldn't let my son play
        in the
        ball pit after that. I was lucky even though that wasn't at our Burger
        King
        or McDonald's it could have been. I still have my son. Please send this
        on
        so that it doesn't happen to someone you know.


        xena lovenia <xena_lovenia@...> wrote:


        ---------------------------------
        Do you Yahoo!?
        Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

        [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



        SPONSORED LINKS
        Anime dvd Dvd anime Anime movie Anime dvd movie Anime movie dvd Anime dvd rental

        ---------------------------------
        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS


        Visit your group "hellokitty2" on the web.

        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
        hellokitty2-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.


        ---------------------------------





        ---------------------------------
        New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.

        [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.