Re: I sell Hello Kitty Stationary

  • JessicaLynn
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2006
      DO you swap sanrio stuff too? You have some neat stuff in your album!
      I have a group where we trade and swap! I would love for you to be a
      part of it! There is ALWAYS something going on there!!!!! also you may
      advertise your sales there in the links section of our database!!! It
      is called san-swap-kawaii if you would like, I can send you a personal
      invite! I would just need an e-mail addy first!!! or you can look it
      up on your own search under yahoo groups for sanrio and it should be
      there!! Hope to hear from you !! xoxox Jessicalynn ~*~ owner~*~

      --- In hellokitty2@yahoogroups.com, "airimom1973"