I sell Hello Kitty Stationary

  • airimom1973
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 8 7:59 PM
      Hello!I have a lot of Hello Kitty stationary.
      You must see and choose my album.
      And, you must pay through Pay Pal.
      My album http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/bfhst049/my_photos
      Thanks!
    • lynsay frye
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 9 4:16 PM
        airimom1973 <miyuki1130airi0904@...> wrote: can you stop it I know i sign up but stop

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 10 5:51 PM
          airimom1973 you have to unsubscribe from the group to have the emails stopped!

          lynsay frye <lynsayfrye@...> wrote:

          airimom1973 <miyuki1130airi0904@...> wrote: can you stop it I know i sign up but stop

          Anime dvd Dvd anime Anime movie Anime dvd movie Anime movie dvd Anime dvd rental

          ---------------------------------

        • Angela Hintze

            Message 5 of 5 , May 3, 2006
              DO you swap sanrio stuff too? You have some neat stuff in your album!
              I have a group where we trade and swap! I would love for you to be a
              part of it! There is ALWAYS something going on there!!!!! also you may
              advertise your sales there in the links section of our database!!! It
              is called san-swap-kawaii if you would like, I can send you a personal
              invite! I would just need an e-mail addy first!!! or you can look it
              up on your own search under yahoo groups for sanrio and it should be
              there!! Hope to hear from you !! xoxox Jessicalynn ~*~ owner~*~

              --- In hellokitty2@yahoogroups.com, "airimom1973"