Hello Kitties

  • Hello_Kitty_Power
    Message 1 of 222 , Aug 6, 1999
      Hello To all the members<br>I would just like to
      say somethings...<br><br>->im getting very
      busy<br>->i really need someone to be a founder... just
      e-mail me and tell me with the subject of Hello
    • silverose77
      Message 222 of 222 , Feb 19, 2002
        check it out! my first shirt design! you have to
        cut and paste the link to the picture becuase it
        didnt work right.