Re: [heksen_gedonder] Sister Moon

  • raymond welballen
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
      mooi

      "Renata A. de Queiroz" <renataadequeirozc@...> wrote:

      Lyrics to the Song Sister Moon

      Artist: STING

      Album: Nothing Like The Sun

      Sister moon will be my guide
      In your blue blue shadows I would hide
      All good people asleep tonight
      I'm all by myself in your silver light
      I would gaze at your face the whole night through
      I'd go out of my mind, but for you

      Lying in a mother's arms
      The primal root of a woman's charms
      I'm a stranger to the sun
      My eyes are too weak
      How cold is a heart
      When it's warmth that he seeks?
      You watch every night, you don't care what I do
      I'd go out of my mind, but for you
      I'd go out of my mind, but for you

      My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun
      My hunger for her explains everything I've done
      To howl at the moon the whole night through
      And they really don't care if I do
      I'd go out of my mind, but for you

      Sister Moon

      Yahoo! Search
      Dê uma espiadinha e saiba tudo sobre o Big Brother Brasil.

    • Hepziba de Vries