Re: Re: RE: [heksen_gedonder] vampire

  • fred de groot
    Message 1 of 336 , Jul 1, 2005
      3.5? aahhh ok nps, shadowweave here i come :P

      Jan Willem Gunneman <julius1882@...> wrote:
      Nou zit je er lekker naast. Forgotten Realms 3.5 heeft Uncarnates, niet Incarnates en ik ben er 1. Een Elan om precies te zijn. For I always go for absolute power.

      fred de groot <degroot_werk@...> wrote:
      yeh..... right.... i could beleave somehting like that if i thought you knew something about full psyonics let alone incarnates... is that dragon or avatarian incarnates? ah well..
      spending to mutch time in that dark sun old friend ;)

      Jan Willem Gunneman <julius1882@...> wrote:
      Well, you mean beside the great immence superiority over everything that lives or lived? I will teach you how to become the greatest psion that ever lived. I will teach you the way of the psion Uncarnate, so in the final stages of your life you can leave your pathetic body behind and become greater than you could ever imagine.
      I also am able to give you something else but before that you must join me and swear eternal loyalty and serve me for atleast a year. What say thee?

      jannieke de Wit <krux_lp@...> wrote:
      well that doesn't matter.

      tell me, what is for me a benefit if I join you..?

      >From: Jan Willem Gunneman <julius1882@...>
      >To: heksen_gedonder@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: Re: RE: [heksen_gedonder] vampire
      >Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 12:12:37 -0700 (PDT)
      >
      >For who?
      >
      >fred de groot <degroot_werk@...> wrote:ok that sounds realy gross
      >dude
      >
      >Jan Willem Gunneman <julius1882@...> wrote: Alright, I would let you
      >bare my evil spawn?
      >
      >jannieke de Wit <krux_lp@...> wrote: I didn't say it had to be a
      >'good' reason...
      >

      >---------------------------------
      >Yahoo! Sports
      >Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy Football
      >
      >Om de website te bezoeken waaraan deze groep gekoppeld is;
      >http://www.geocities.com/walvissen/
      >

      >Meddle not in the affairs of dragons
      >For thou art crunchy
      >And go well with ketchup.
      >
      >Nature created Fear for Survival and Bravery for Sacrifice
      >
      >Reality bites, so i just nibble!!
      >
      >Growing old is official, we all have to do it, but growing
      >up is optional!!
      >
      >'The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters.
      >And intends to be the master. But if ever you hear a man telling you
      >that you must be happy, that it is your natural right, that your first
      >duty is to yourself--that will be the man who's not after your soul.'
      >
      >http://www.sarhelion.4-all.org

      >Yahoo! Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search. Learn more.
      >
      >Om de website te bezoeken waaraan deze groep gekoppeld is;
      >http://www.geocities.com/walvissen/

      >Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
      >http://mail.yahoo.com

      Spel spelletjes met je online vrienden via MSN Messenger
      http://messenger.msn.nl/

[...]

    • jannieke *-*
      Message 336 of 336 , May 20, 2006
        ooooh nee he.. saai hor.. njaa hoop dat t zo snel mogelijk dan gefikst word
        :)

        >From: fred de groot <degroot_werk@...>
        >To: "heksen_gedonder@yahoogroups.com" <heksen_gedonder@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [heksen_gedonder] mededeling
        >Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 07:06:13 -0700 (PDT)
        >
        >hey allemaal :)
        >
        > ik heb tijdelijk geen i-net meer bij me thuis.
        >geen idee hoelang het gaat duren.
        > maar tot die tijd ben ik afhankelijk van i-net cafe en vrienden.
        >
        > dus... helaas...
        >
        > hoop snel weer actief te kunnen zijn :)
        >
        > greets,
        > fred
        >

        > There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the
        >darkness of the soul that has lost its way’. The war we fight is not
        >against powers or principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater
        >than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against
        >this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting in
        >moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows
        >the shape of that future, or where it will take us. We know only that it is
        >always born in pain

        >New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save
        >big.

        MSN Webmessenger voor als je niet achter je eigen PC zit
        http://webmessenger.msn.com/