Re: [heksen_gedonder] Ik heb een vraag ...

  • Danielle -
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2005
      Hoi,
      Zou jij of iemand anders onderstaande zinnen even in het Nederlands kunnen zetten.

      "What about the Conection with the Uterus, the Reconection with de Menstrual Blood? (For the girls). Do you think that important? And why?

      What about the Phallus? What do you think about the Reconection with the Phallus and the real importance of it?"

      Bedankt.

      "Renata A. de Queiroz" <renataadequeirozc@...> wrote:
      Hallo, mensen!

      Well, as always, this goes in english ...

      I've been reading all the discussions about Bible, Jesus, and so ...
      Is that really necessary? I mean, of course is necessary to know about other religions in order to really make the right decision (at least I think this way), but those discussions are just like crying in the desert ... Nobody listens. Or ... trying to discover what is the gendle of the Angels. Does it really matters?

      For a Christian, a real believer, "Nothing that you would say can take me away from my God"...

      Ok, I have read discussions about "maybe Maria is the Goddess in Her Face of Mother". No, I do not agree with it. Mainly because Maria was a criation from the Catholic Church, that was not able to silence de Neo-Christians (that still got the cult of the Goddess in their culture). Maria was, then, criated as a Beloved Mother and her image, until nowadays, is made without big breasts, big hips, just like mothers all have ... So ...

      And, actually, the Bible, with all respect for the Christians Churches (like I always have, 'cause this is important), is to me a interesting book of "Tales". And as so, not really to take as guidance in my life.

      But, changing the subject, what I really want to ask is:

      What about the Conection with the Uterus, the Reconection with de Menstrual Blood? (For the girls). Do you think that important? And why?

      What about the Phallus? What do you think about the Reconection with the Phallus and the real importance of it?

      Blesses from the Great Mother,

      Renata.

      Yahoo! Acesso Gr�tis - Internet r�pida e gr�tis. Instale o discador do Yahoo! agora.

      Om de website te bezoeken waaraan deze groep gekoppeld is; www.geocities.com/walvissen/

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • jannieke de Wit
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2005
        k weet ook niet wat er precies in staat...

        >From: Danielle - <danielleprive@...>
        >To: heksen_gedonder@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [heksen_gedonder] Ik heb een vraag ...
        >Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 02:15:23 -0800 (PST)
        >
        >Hoi,
        >Zou jij of iemand anders onderstaande zinnen even in het Nederlands kunnen
        >zetten.
        >
        >"What about the Conection with the Uterus, the Reconection with de
        >Menstrual Blood? (For the girls). Do you think that important? And why?
        >
        >What about the Phallus? What do you think about the Reconection with the
        >Phallus and the real importance of it?"
        >
        >Bedankt.
        >

        >"Renata A. de Queiroz" <renataadequeirozc@...> wrote:
        >Hallo, mensen!
        >
        >Well, as always, this goes in english ...
        >
        >I've been reading all the discussions about Bible, Jesus, and so ...
        >Is that really necessary? I mean, of course is necessary to know about
        >other religions in order to really make the right decision (at least I
        >think this way), but those discussions are just like crying in the desert
        >... Nobody listens. Or ... trying to discover what is the gendle of the
        >Angels. Does it really matters?
        >
        >For a Christian, a real believer, "Nothing that you would say can take me
        >away from my God"...
        >
        >Ok, I have read discussions about "maybe Maria is the Goddess in Her Face
        >of Mother". No, I do not agree with it. Mainly because Maria was a criation
        >from the Catholic Church, that was not able to silence de Neo-Christians
        >(that still got the cult of the Goddess in their culture). Maria was, then,
        >criated as a Beloved Mother and her image, until nowadays, is made without
        >big breasts, big hips, just like mothers all have ... So ...
        >
        >And, actually, the Bible, with all respect for the Christians Churches
        >(like I always have, 'cause this is important), is to me a interesting book
        >of "Tales". And as so, not really to take as guidance in my life.
        >
        >But, changing the subject, what I really want to ask is:
        >
        >What about the Conection with the Uterus, the Reconection with de Menstrual
        >Blood? (For the girls). Do you think that important? And why?
        >
        >What about the Phallus? What do you think about the Reconection with the
        >Phallus and the real importance of it?
        >
        >Blesses from the Great Mother,
        >
        >Renata.
        >

        >---------------------------------
        >Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - Internet rápida e grátis. Instale o discador do
        >Yahoo! agora.
        >
        >Om de website te bezoeken waaraan deze groep gekoppeld is;
        >www.geocities.com/walvissen/
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        >Children InternationalWould you give Hope to a Child in need? ·Click Here
        >to meet a Girl
        >And Give Her Hope·Click Here to meet a Boy
        >And Change His Life Learn More

        Altijd in contact met de kleinkinderen: MSN Messenger
        http://messenger.msn.nl/