New Relatives Found

  • Franklin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2009
      Just tracked down a different line of the family. Daniel Hein had homesteaded on SW-30-22-24-W2 which is close to Dilke, Sk. I found this info from searching the Sask Homestead Index. I searched Dilke, Sk on canada411.ca and found two Hein's. I chose one and telephoned Donald Hein and spoke with him. I have still to speak to his father but I have detetrmined that he is indeed a relative.

      Daniel Hein had several children and I found that Gotlied was a bachalor and had no issue.

      Daniel's Son August had a child Herbert who is still living and Donald is his son. Donald has a daughter Andrea who I have not spoken to yet.

      I will keep everybody posted on this information. There should be more here to dig out. There always is.