Re: [hegel] Re: Hegel and mysticism.

  • nemonemini@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 13 4:26 AM
      In a message dated 8/13/2001 12:39:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      rdumain@... writes:

      I am only answering this post as an opportunity to make certain
      clarifications, not to engage in a discussion of Darwinism or any other
      topic with this poster.

      You cannot avoid this issue, leastwise in a discussion of Hegel. What is the
      point of discussion if this fallacy is foisted on Hegel?  The hybrid of Hegel
      and Marx has gone on so long that we forget the phantom Hegel rewritten in
      positivistic terms that passes for historical reality (which isn't always
      clear).
      Marxist strong arm tactics and their fumbled football on Darwin cut no ice
      anymore, and it would be useful to see the real Hegel, something I would find
      difficult to provide.

      You cannot avoid this issue, but you will anyway. So I see little point to
      further discussion of Hegel. What's the use.

      John Landon
      http://eonix.8m.com
      nemonemini@...