This list is for the study and discussion of Hegel's Philosophy of Nature, as explained in his second volume of his Encyclopedia.
As for who we are and what we want, feel free to read our mission statement.
The usual netiquette applies to this list. If you need more rules, most of the list rules of the main Hegel list should also make sense here.
Mails can be posted in English or German.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify the mails of this list under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version, published by the Free Software Foundation.
The mails are also licensed under a Creative Commons License and
under the Creative Commons Developing Nations license.
- Oct 1, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.