This Hegel.net list is for the discussion of the relation between Hegel (H) and Marx/other Marxists/Marxism (M).
Some possible topics:
- Examine the Hegelian roots of M, including the influence of other Hegelians
Has M correctly understood/described H's thoughts?
What to say about M's critique of H from H's perspective?
Needs the Hegelian System, escpecialy the part labeled "Objective Spirit" to be changed in order to do justice to the findings of M? In what way?
What would H say about M, both theory and practice/history?
Needs Marxism to be changed when doing justice to H? Could H be a valid,better replacement for DiaMAt and HistoMat? In what way?
For a discussion of other Hegelians see the Hegelians list.
For a discussion of Hegel's Theory of Objective Spirit/Philosophy of Right see the Hegel-right list.
For a discussion of Hegel's Philosophy of History and HistoMat see the Hegel-history list.
Mails can be posted in English or German.
The copyright for these mails is the same as for hegel.net (see footer of hegel.net ).
- Sep 4, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.