For those of us - Not Living in Israel..

  • livinintheusa
    Message 1 of 204 , Jan 1, 1999
      Hello All,<br><br>Just wanted to let you know - I
      have subscribed to the Israeli Wishes newsletter, and
      they have just added BOOKS IN HEBREW, regular, kids,
      Cooking etc... and CD's (Israeli Music).<br><br>FINALLY!
      - one place you can find it where they don't kill
      you with the prices...<br><br>here it is again -
    • hadas_e
      Message 204 of 204 , Jan 2, 2002