How We Created a Thriving Online Business

  • Charlie Maddela
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2006
      Six months ago, as our first job experience after graduating from college,
      my best friend and I started an online music store. That made us immediately
      stand out from the crowd. We haven't started advertising yet, online or
      elsewhere. We had no prior business experience, programming knowledge, or
      any idea of how the music industry works. We've made almost every mistake
      possible. And success has never seemed so easy. Why? We merely applied the
      essential business principle which seems to be lacking in both the music and
      Internet communities, and that made us immediately stand out from the crowd.

      How did this happen? It's so simple it's amazing.

      http://money-investment-guide.blogspot.com/2006/09/how-we-created-thriving-online.html