Lifting the Embargo: D - 3.

  • Proxy# 2260406737
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2005
      Chairman Alan Greenspan's Conundrum: <http://alan-greenspan.blogspot.com/>

      To Boldly Go Where We Have Gone Before,
      An historical episode not worth repeating:
      When TYX, the CBOE 30 Year Treasury Yield Index, thanks to Greenspan's conundrum,
      will reach 38.00 the conditions will be ripe for a replay of Black Thursday, October 24th, 1929

      On March 10th, 2005 @ 19:10 GMT The Embargo Will be Lifted.
      We, The 1,124 Anonymous Partners of the X-it, Who Have Received
      the Two Pages Document Under Embargo, Will Release to the World:

      The Activating Message for X-it & Security

      Enabling People to Shield From the Many Consequences of the Great Depression.

      «When the solution is simple, God is answering.»
      - Albert Einstein.

      No One on Earth Can Stop the X-it, Anymore.
      As Everybody Is Kept Busy Maximising Profit, The Power of Credit Based Money,
      Independant of Their Will, Is Much Greater & Wicked Than That of Its Owners.
      From That We Can Infer That Although No One Owns Money, Money Owns Everybody.
      We Should Never Forget That in the Expression "Free Market", It Is the Market That Is Free.
      The Same Is True For the Expression "Free Elections". Capitalism & Democracy
      Are Two of the Gods Man Has Created In Order to Prove His Power To Our Creator.
      The Result of the Demonstration Is Dubious, at Best. However, The Only Proof the Slave
      Will Accept of the Wicked Caracter of Credit Based Money Is His Own Ruin.
      Others Will Find Protection in the X-it.

      Chairman Alan Greenspan's Conundrum: <http://alan-greenspan.blogspot.com/>