US requirement for Oracle Apps professionals holding H1B Visa.

  • CodeM (careers@codem-soft.com)
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2004
      Hi,
      We are looking for Oracle Apps professionals for one of our clients,
      located in Navi Mumbai.
      Details are as under :
      Skills : Oracle Apps DBA/Functional/Technical Consultants
      Experience : 3-5 years
      Positions : 25
      Joining : Immediate
      About the Company : A SEI CMM Level 5 Company.
      This requirement is only for candidates holding H1B visa & are in US.
      Rush with your updated CV's alongwith the following
      details to careers@...
      We'll be grateful if you can pass on this mail to
      all of your friends who are looking for a change.
      Regards,
      Vijay
      CodeM Software Solutions,
      Mumbai-400101.