translation

  • SGGBrown
    Message 1 of 204 , Jul 3, 1999
      Shalom<br><br>I'm not sure if anyone can to help
      me or not. I can't speak Hebrew. So you might ask
      what I am doing joining this club... Well I have a bit
      of a problem. More of a request actually. I have a
      good friend of that is heading off to Israel for five
      monthes and I would like to tell her how much I have
      apreciated her and that she has enriched my life. I would
      need help translating a short message into hebrew.
      short translation) please drop me a line at
      sggbrown@.... <br><br>Thank you very much for your
    • hadas_e
      Message 204 of 204 , Jan 2, 2002