WTB

  • Perley Urquhart
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 20, 1999
      Looking for a manual for my HP-23 power supply. Please. Perley, N1YUK
    • Mac
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 27, 2004
        I'm looking for a box in which to mount a speaker that looks like it goes
        with a HW-16.
        Maybe an old HG-10 cabinet? Is there such a thing, or has anyone else
        thought about doing this?

        Also, I have an SB-200 rebuilt with ALL of the Harbach mods in it, including
        new feet & fan. It has a new matched pair of Taylor tubes in it. I repainted
        the case with the correct paint, and replaced all of the sheet metal screws
        so they all are there and match. It is a great amp, but I don't need it
        anymore, and it takes up valuable space. I am the second owner, I got it
        from an estate sale from the builder's widow. I am in it for too much $$,
        but will trade even for a DX-60/HR-10/HG-10B set. Let me know, before I eBay
        it...

        By the way, I subscribe to about 20 reflectors, and I am so glad I am on
        this one now...
        more useful information flows here than anywhere else. And the replies I
        have gotten were
        all great.

        73,
        Mac, W8XF
      • kf7om
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 15, 2005
          I am looking for a non-working HW9 with band pack that I can fix and
          restore.I would like it to be complete.I built one before Heath went
          out of business,I suppose this is a nostalgia thing with me.
          Thanks for the space, 73's John KF7OM Fallon, Nv.
        • John
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 21 7:30 AM
            I am looking to buy an HC 6 xtal for the HW8 (20 mtrs.) and the freq. is 22.895 mhz. Thanks John KF7OM
          • Don Peterson
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 21 8:14 AM
              If that is a Heathkit 404-209, then there's one on the web site:

              http://www.d8apro.com

              Click on 'Repair Parts' then do a 'Find' for '404' or just '22.895'. These
              are all new old stock crystals from Heathkit's old inventory.

              --
              Don Peterson
              Data Professionals

            • john gabbard
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 21 10:13 AM
                Hi Don,
                Thanks for your reply,I checked it with the ref: you gave and its the one
                I am looking for, they want 10 bux for it but what do you want for yours and
                how do you want it payed? thanks again for the reference I will keep a note
                of it. John KF7OM

                On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 8:14 AM, Don Peterson <Don@...> wrote:

                > If that is a Heathkit 404-209, then there's one on the web site:
                >
                > http://www.d8apro.com
                >
                > Click on 'Repair Parts' then do a 'Find' for '404' or just '22.895'. These
                > are all new old stock crystals from Heathkit's old inventory.
                >

                > On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 7:30 AM, John <johnkf7om@...> wrote:
                >

                > > I am looking to buy an HC 6 xtal for the HW8 (20 mtrs.) and the freq. is
                > > 22.895 mhz. Thanks John KF7OM
                > >

                > --
                > Don Peterson
                > Data Professionals
                > 1989A Santa Rita Road
                > Suite 277
                > Pleasanton, CA 94566

                > ------------------------------------

                > GROUP STATEMENT: Heathkit@yahoogroups.com purpose is to promote Heathkit
                > discussions, as well as selling/buying Heathkit items and parts, and
                > providing answers to questions relating to problems and maintenance of
                > equipment. All Heathkit items(Ham/Test/Audio/RC/Automotive/Computers,etc.)
                > are welcome subjects.
                > MEMBERSHIP: 1953 members(as of 7/5/10), with a few ex-heath employees).
                > NOTE: Pictures and attachments to e-mail are not permitted due to possible
                > virus's, so please post them to a website OR to the groups 'files'
                > section for them to download OR send them direct to the group member.
                > NOTE 2: All auction items EBAY etc., are always WELCOME to be advertised.

              • radiotech750
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 4, 2012
                  I need a 655/KT88 tube also a 6y6 Please let me know if you have either of these

                  Thanks
                • Bill Robbins
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 6
                    I am looking to buy a HEATHKIT HD-1418 AUDIO FILTER. Working or not.

                    Email off list.

                    Bill
                    WA8CDU