TA-16, TA-17

  • W. Sushak
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 1999
      Considering this is predominantly a ham site, I have been overwhelmed by
      the support for the additional hobby I have of collecting and restoring
      (thank you Lynn!!) of Heathkit guitar amps. Thank You!!

      I am now looking for original manuals (in addition to any other parts and
      whole amps) for the Heath TA-16 and TA-17 guitar amps. I know that I can
      go to Benton Harbor and get reprints, but the last three experiences there
      have been less than positive. Any help would be appreciated...

      ...thanks for the bandwidth

      ...wayne
    • craigebaum
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2002
        --- In heathkit@y..., "W. Sushak" <stanway@... wrote:
        > Considering this is predominantly a ham site, I have been
        overwhelmed by
        > the support for the additional hobby I have of collecting and
        restoring
        > (thank you Lynn!!) of Heathkit guitar amps. Thank You!!
        >
        > I am now looking for original manuals (in addition to any other
        parts and
        > whole amps) for the Heath TA-16 and TA-17 guitar amps. I know that
        I can
        > go to Benton Harbor and get reprints, but the last three
        experiences there
        > have been less than positive. Any help would be appreciated...
        >
        > ...thanks for the bandwidth
        >
        > ...wayne

        Wayne,
        I am just about finished restoring a TA 17 amp. I ordered the manuel
        from A G Tannenbaum (www.agtannenbaum) in Ambler PA. I got a GREAT
        copy of the orriginal manuel in a proffesional binding and cover.
        This by the way is a killer amp and sounds much better than most of
        the solid state amps that I have tried.
        Cood luck
        Craig