GC-1108 Clock info?

  • kiel_lydestad2
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2014
      Found one of these at the local thrift store, with the top segment of the hours digit blown out. Managed to solder an SMD LED in place of the bad junction (yay), but it's red (booo) instead of green. Have to get around to tracking down some green 0603 SMD leds, I guess.

      Either way, I was wondering if anyone had a schematic or assembly manual for one of these - wouldn't mind converting this to 24 hour time.
    • Kevin Doheny
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2014
        Yep... I've got the manual.
        ---Kevin

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2014
          Well played.

          *Ahem*

          Does anyone wish to make a copy of the manual available for download?