Need for SB-400 and SB-300 manuals

  • Bob Groh
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 29, 2014
      This is a cross-post from the Boatanchors forum - I don't have the manuals so I said I would pass the word on - if you have manuals please respond directly to Perry
      -----------------------------
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 30, 2014
      • w5rkl
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 30, 2014
          The complete assembly manuals for the SB-300 receiver and the SB-400 transmitter can be purchased from

          www.w7fg.com

          The complete assembly manuals contain all the fold out pages, the individual assembly steps which can easily come in handy when troubleshooting the receiver and transmitter, plus the voltage and resistance fold out pages, and the mechanical pages showing how the LMO and dial are mounted plus the adjustments that make the dial as accurate as possible. Quite often the free manuals found on the web do not contain this information.

          73
          Mike W5RKL
        • pmarkavage
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 30, 2014

            Readability and missing pages or foldouts are always the peril with the  free stuff.

            Pete, wa2cwa