FS: HW-8 station

  • Dale Putnam
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25, 2014
      FS: I have an almost pristine HW-8 with HWA-7-1 power supply,
      and because I have medical bills, this will have to find a new home.
      I also have a ZM2 that could go with it, to make it almost plug and play, when
      you unpack it, if you want. With a pair of earphones, that work great with it.
      Telex 600 ohm mono.
      Plug in a key and be on the air.

      Offering here, before I'm forced to go to the auction bay.

      If you want, I will put a spec sheet up for it, with photos...

      Have a great day,

      --... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

    • Dale Putnam
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 25, 2014
        HW-8 and pwr supply is possibly sold.
        IF you are interested in any of the other items, please contact me.. off list...
        Thank you,

        Have a great day,

        --... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

        To: heathkit@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 25, 2014
          Ok, Dale.  Thanks for letting me know.  I think I will pass on the other items.  Good luck with your medical issues.  I hope they all get sorted.

          73,

          Kent KC9LIF

          To: heathkit@yahoogroups.com